Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday..........


God is so awesome!!! He is a perfect parent.... an amazing Father!

Many of us pray.... some everyday.... some not as often as we like or should.. and some ... only when we've reached that deep sadness... desperation or last straw. And of all these prayers...they are usually a need or want. We forget to pray in Thanks!

My thanks today are ...............
*that ...although the oil change on my Jeep turned into a bigger deal and a bigger bill... it could have been worse... and I'm thankful my Jeep is all fixed!
*that although saving all 5 dollar bills seems to hurt the wallet sometimes... in the end.... it makes for a Great Christmas!
*that even though Facebook can be a place where sometimes TOO much is shared...... its a place to stay in touch with my family that is far away!
*that even though I wish to lose weight... I'm so thankful to wake every morning to have the chance to do so.
*that when my son steals my last cup of coffee from the pot.... I can make more!
*that although the boys or I may not get along sometimes with one of their teachers.... I'm thankful that the teacher comes to school every day to teach my child and help them be prepared for the world
*that although I fall behind in my tasks... I'm given a new day to catch up!
*that although I may be upset .... disappointed or hurt with/by someone.... God puts a love in my heart for that person to forgive and continue to love them
*That God stays with me every day...every step of the way... no matter what I do ... good or bad... .He loves me!!!!

Have a wonderfully blessed day! ♥
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Sheltie Times said...

Great approach to life.