Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, January 25, 2013

Full of emotions Friday.............

I'm so glad I have my God to help me get through all this mess... because I'm pretty sure I would curl up in a corner and give up without Him!
Trying to keep my boys from getting sick ...especially Michael.
Patrick still in a neck brace
Ken having the flu on top of the relapse and being in isolation .....
texting being the only real communication because when  he talks it causing coughing fits.
Still mourning the loss of my Aunt
And of course just everyday things that need to be tended to.

God told me yesterday......
**For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning. ~Psalm 30:5
Then this morning.............
**And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. ~Romans 8:28

So.........
The boys are fine! No flu for them!
Patricks neck is and will get better.
Ken is getting all the meds he needs to make him better!!! Isolation allows him privacy and rest that he needs.
My Aunt is free from pain and running the streets of gold with my daddy and Jesus.
Got alot of laundry done yesterday and picking up here and there.

God loves you and so do I .... whether you like it or not... :)
stay warm and healthy!
hugs...love....& blessings ♥
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers and hugs Tam... Love ya!