Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A new day...........

Fresh snow covered the ground this morning. Not but about an inch or less... but enough that it creates two emotions in me... 1) how ugly it is as I impress upon my son who I love so very much... to drive careful to school protecting himself and his brothers who I also cherish!  2) how beautiful it is.... a thin blanket that God laid out .... covering us in His love.  Yes... for all of us to slow down... be careful.... and pay attention.   The hugs that last a little longer because physically the warmth feels good... but what you really feel is the emotional warmth.... Love!   Which God is... He is LOVE.

God gives us our emotions .... we are to FEEL all of them.  Anger... Fear... Sadness.... Love.....etc. 
This week has been an array of all the emotions God has given us... for me.   The thing is ... I need to only Live in one of them.   LOVE!   Love for my God which spills out to everything and everyone else.  My love for Him gives me the strength and faith to keep going.   My love for Him allows me to forgive everyone and move on.   
In return.... His love for me allows me to be so very Thankful!
Thankful Kens relapse has been caught early.
Thankful for the Doctors and their plan of attack
Thankful they were able to get the picc line put in last night and start the chemo
Thankful for water heaters so my shower is nice and hot on the back of my neck
Thankful my babies made is safely to school this morning
Thankful for friends!
Thankful for family!!
Thankful for prayers!!!

♥ Love you all..................
God Bless!!!!!

**our current prayer need**
Ken has the flu.  So please pray the fever breaks and the flu does not create an issue in his treatment.


No comments: