Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, December 26, 2012

¸. • *' ¯ ♥ Warm Wednesday..........

........Thank you Lord God for a wonderful new day!
Thank you for keeping our path clear through all of Satans attempts to delay or stop this Christmas trip!
Thank you Father for oh so very much!!!
*Coffee first thing in the morning
*Sun coming up over the ocean and my boys being able to see it
*Being able to see my beautiful Aunt Joyce and wish her a Merry Christmas
*Hugging and loving on family ( Sarah Jo - Hailey - Uncle Lou)
*The boys having a great Christmas
*Ken working so hard to be "here" and give the boys the best Christmas ever
*My Navy son for doing what he does to help keep us safe so we can have this kind of Christmas while he is away from us and working!
*My son Christopher  and Daughter Jamie for bringing such joy to my life!!!
*Early morning fishing for Ken and David off our dock. Good luck!
*For Family.... no matter how far they are.... I'm so thankful I have them in my life.... even if its through texts...emails... or facebook.... I love you all so much!!!
*Thank you God for loving me like no one else can!!!! I love you back!!!!

hugs...love & blessings to you all
have a wonderful Wednesday! ♥
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Some morning Father & Son Fishing time...................
...........God is Good!!!!
 
 
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: