Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, December 3, 2012

Its a marvelous Monday...........

.......Sun shinning really bright...clearing the heavy fog from this morning leaving a beautiful day of 55*.... love it!
Great day for getting some laundry done... and being able to hang out some clothes if I want!!! 
Enjoying my few minutes of relax time with my fresh cup of coffee here in between laundry .... dishes and general picking up.  
My youngest was my super duper helpful buddy this morning getting the turtle tank cleaned up.
Patrick was a big help to his dad yesterday as we dealt with a septic issue.... its all better now... just alot of hard work and muscle needed to get the job done!
I'm going to finish up a few things... then sit and enjoy some crochet time while I wait for laundry here and there.   Tomorrow my day is filled with helping my mom get her car to our mechanic... then spend a little time hanging out before my afternoon and evening is busy with the boys and  then a Chili Dinner night put on by the Junior class at the High School to help raise money for the Prom.  
So.... its a good day to be thankful...............
for sun shine and great temps....getting some cleaning done... the washing machine playing nice so far... the boys being able to have a relaxing day finally from their busy weekend.... very breezy day to dry things out... someone being available on a Sunday to come pump our septic - and so very thankful is was just a simple clog and its all better now! .... headache letting up enough for me to function more today.... low sodium tuna.... grocery stores... gas stations... coffee.... having strong sons to help me carry and move stuff.... lots of laundry this weekend -means my boys have plenty to keep them warm! ..... for just enough laundry soap to get the laundry done today - whew.....  God putting annoyances in our lives to keep teaching us patience!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh...................btw................ this is what 12 dozen cookies look like!   :)
4 different flavors.... 3 dozen each!   
I made these to sell at the Cougar Classic Wrestling Tournament this last weekend at the concession stand!
Sold them ALL!  
I need to make another 12 dozen for Christmas now.
Have a great day everyone....
hugs...love & blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments: