Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, December 15, 2012

And we pray.............

♥¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•♥Our Dear Lord God,
hear your diverse people
as a world unites in prayer and compassion
for the people of Newtown Connecticut.
We pray for all involved in the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Bless with your kindness those who speak to the broken-hearted.
Bless the teachers, paramedics, medical staff and police
with courage, skill and wisdom.
Bless those who mourn.
Bless those who grieve
and comfort the bewildered.
Help us each to build a world safe and fit for children.
In Jesus Name........
~*~ Amen.♥¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mommy loves you Melvin...Christopher...Jamie...Patrick...Michael & David!!! ♥
 
 
 

No comments: