Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday.............

Good Morning Friends..................

How are things with you all?   Its been a busy week for me so far... and looks to continue to be that way! 
Can you be thankful when you're busy?   Sure you can......... being busy can mean several different things... a couple being that you're needed and trusted.
This week has also been emotionally up and down.  Can you be thankful not only when you're happy but when you're sad?   Absolutely!!   First.. what has made you sad?   Family member maybe..... an argument ..... or a strain with a spouse or your kids?  Maybe a Friend..... let you down by not being the friend you thought they were?    Your job.... has it been tough... all the work you do and your feel unappreciated and underpaid?
Well................... That argument or strain will pass.  Whether it ends on a good note or not... it will pass.   You will get though it... you will become a stronger person.. and you will learn from it!  Be thankful for those things... you will be able to respond better and make a better decision or choice if  this type of thing comes up again.    Open your heart and mind and understand.... it takes two to argue... and you're both wrong.  :)
That friend that let you down................... be thankful for all the wonderful times you did have together... the things you learned from them or because of them.  And know... you have lots of friends... some will come and go... some are around to stay forever.   But its what we take away from the friendship that makes the difference in us being Thankful and not bitter.
All I'm going to say about the job issue................ Be Thankful you have one!!!!! 
God never promises us that life will be easy or fun all the time.... He does promise to teach us and guide us and be there right beside us every step of the way to help us through it!   Just like any good parent!!!

So..... Today is Thankful Thursday................... lets be just that...........Thankful!!
I'm thankful for ....
* my children loving me like they do
* my grandchildren being so darn cute
* my husband for being alive
* my home
* my job
* my crafts to keep me busy
* my coffee maker
* my washer for being nice to me today
* my sunroom being straightened up so I can enjoy it now
* my headache not being too bad today so I can crochet
* my yarn supply
* My God Loving Me!!!!

There is just a dozen things off the top of my head this morning .... how about you?  
Have a wonderfully Thankful day............
hugs...love & blessings,
.::Tam::.


  

No comments: