Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, December 27, 2012

¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•Thankful Thursday..........

Thankful for.........
...Sunny Florida morning
...Coffee
...Patrick off on his trip to Standford University
...having a lovely house of our own on vacation
...cameras for helping store memories
...burgers on the grill
...texting...email...facebook
...portable Internet 
...crocheting more slippers
...playing 'draw something' with David & Michael - fun time
...Family & Friends being so loving and supportive
...God forgiving me and loving me more than even I can

Have a very Thankful Thursday of your own!
Love you all!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A big weekend..............
Patrick was invited to Standford University to pitch in a clinic with Stephen Strasburg.
Ken and Patrick will be leaving early this morning for the airport to take them to California. 
Patrick will spend two days on the Standford University Campus learning from the best and showing off his pitching talent.
I'm so excited and proud of him!  
 
Patricks ride to the airport..............

Ken & Patrick heading out................
Show 'em what you got Patrick...... I'm so proud of you!
Very Thankful
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: