Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekend in Sioux City ................

Iowa / Nebraska!
Baseball Tournament is in South Sioux City Nebraska
Hotel we're staying at is in Sioux City Iowa.

We have a really nice room!
Thank you Ken for calling and booking it for me and all 5 of our boys! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2~0
EMN Nationals won their games today..... 
First game 13-3 ... Great pitching by Zach! Awesome fielding by the rest of the team! Great at bat!
Second game 7-3...... Patrick pitched outstanding!  Defense was great!  Nice at bat!

GO NATIONALS!!!!

God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: