Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, June 29, 2012

Lots & Lots of baseball this week....................

So............. my week has been crazy with baseball this week..... and trying to catch up on a birthday breakfast with my mom due to not getting together with her 'ON' her birthday.

Sorry for the dark pics.... one of those moments of not getting great light or good spots to video.

So...........Tuesday & Thursday 
David was an hour drive away for his League Tournaments.................. (he's off to the left of the pic on the green getting ready to throw a ball in from stopping it)

 while on those same days..... Michael was on the home field with regular League game................. (Michael gets to pitch a couple innings)
 and on those same days........... Patrick was a half hour away in the complete opposite direction of anyone with his League Tournaments...................(Patrick on the mound... striking them out) 
 *sigh........... I'm beat!   That was one heck of a maneuver!
Wednesday... took a couple hours to get my nails done.... needed the "me time" BAD.
Thursday morning bright and early... met my mom to have 'Birthday breakfast' with her... and give her the gifts I made her.

Today............... we're off to State games for Michael.
Saturday is Championship game for Patricks team.
I will be an expert at baseball by the time this season is over.... heheheeeee

have a great day and fabulous weekend everyone!!!!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: