Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nationals are #1.........

What a weekend!
Our Jr. Legion boys played  some serious baseball this weekend!   WOW!  I'm so proud of them!

Third game 13-12... close but an awesome game.  Patrick was put in to hold the last inning.  Then we got up to bat and scored one for the win! 

Forth game 9-4 .... again... great game!  Put Patrick in to hold the last two innings... we got some more runs in and won the game!

The Nationals take home the Championship ............. You boys ROCK!




Thanks for stoppin' by everyone!
have a wonderfully blessed day!
hugs... love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: