Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Random Show & Share.............

First...... remember a few weeks back when the Jr Legion won the South Sioux City Tournament?
Well.............. here is a close up of the Trophy they came home with!  

Here we have a lovely piece of fish ...seasoned .... laying with peppers and onions ready to be foiled up and put on the grill for dinner!!! YUM!


and last............ we have a sweet tiny frog that spend the afternoon playing in the pool with David!
When David was ready to come in for the day.... he set his little friend out near the woods and thanked him for a fun time!   God is so cool!!!!



Well there you have it kids..... a few show & shares......
have great rest of the week!

hugs...love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: