Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

RAOK................

A "Random Act Of Kindness" was a blessing put upon me by a Sweet Lady from TX over on the 'ville. LOOK AT THIS LOVELY COFFEE............................ LOOK I SAID. Can you believe it. Oh... it smells so wonderful... I cant believe I haven't tasted any of it yet. My boys have kept me so busy with football.... I'm lucky to get a cup of coffee from home lately.
Thank you my dear sweet friend! This is definitely a GREAT RAOK!!!!

Have a wonderful day...............
Crochet much............ Love Lots........... Bless Bountifully.... and Forgive Completely!

.::T::.

**My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
John 10:27**

God is always at work in our world, and He is speaking to you—but you must listen! God's voice is often not heard where you expect it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! What an amazing RAOK! (Well, at least it is for a coffee drinker...lol) :) Take a little bit of time for yourself to enjoy a cup!