Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Shaking my head at myself............

Yup.... I'm nuts.
Now .... here I am... suppose to be working on this sweater.... right?!? And I have ... in between other projects. But you see... I have this problem with my hands they are crocheting one thing... while my brain is focused on creating another................. so what happens? Oh let me share. I put down what I'm working on and start the thing in my head. Now sometimes thats not to bad... doesnt create too much of a distraction.... and especially if I just make a mini/sample of what I'm thinking about. But then there are those times like yesterdy................OMy!!!
I got a brainstorm of another sweater.. one that would be great for Easter. EASTER? Um.... thats this Sunday! Hello... brain.... STOP. Well of course it didnt... and I put down this sweater to work on the one I apparently believe I will be wearing this Easter Sunday.
So................... say a little prayer for me ..... I really want to get my Easter sweater done. I have the body 90% done... then its two sleeves.

Now............ Lets get back to "The Simple Things"
You know... when boarding a piece of flannel fabric makes a great gift. This is for a family friend who's wife is due to have their baby in May. I will make another little something to go with... but thought.... "you know... Simple can be good too" We dont always have to kill ourselves to create the biggest ... bestest thing. This is a great gift... fun to do.. and will be loved just the same.

I'll be back later to post a pic of my Easter Sweater progress....... *nibbles nervously on nails*
Have a Wonderfully Blessed day..... and Keep it Simple!!!
God Bless,
::Tam::
~*~ Matthew 19:26~*~

1 comment:

Debbi-a1 said...

I do the same thing. This is why my Babetted Inspired afghan isn't done... why I started something yesterday... why... LOL. Love the sweater so far. Can't wait to see it done.