Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, March 7, 2008

Fabulous Friday...................

Gooooooooooooood Morning and Praise God! What a beautiful Winter Morning. Fresh snow covers the ground this morning from a lovely over-night fall.
Well... lets see... what will I share this morning.... hmmm?

This is a few hand made cards. I love rubber stamping!

Easter Duct Tape treat bags

Very first 12 point round ripple afghan

My first Amigurumi Teddy Bears.... pretty proud of these guys.


Off to get a few things done... maybe I'll pop in again later and share more!
Have a great day .. and a wonderfully blessed weekend!
God is amazing... just look outside and take it all in... you'll see.
hugs... love and blessings
::Tam::

No comments: