Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, March 31, 2008

More Squares of love................

How is everyone this beautiful rainy day? Isnt the rain wonderful. Yeah... it tends to make a mess here and there... but oh... now fresh smelling and how clean if feels in the air. Birds are excited as the rain comes to a stop ... so they can collect the feast of worms and bugs that are brought to the surface. The trees become cleaned from the dust of the air and even the bare winter trees that havent quite shown colors of Sping yet.. look so much nicer after a shower.
Well.......... I have received more squares for my mommy's Comfortghan. They are beautiful and I cant wait to start putting the blanket together!!!
Thank you ladies.......... God Bless you!!!!

This is a 12" Butterfly Square I made for a fellow C'viller in need of squares for a Comforghan. I hope she likes it!
I know this was a quick post ... but I need to get a coffee refill and back to crocheting ... lots to get done. I will post a bit later with a pic of yet another sweater I have started for myself... *smacks self on head* when will I learn to finish other things before I start more?! :)
Have a Wonderful day.............. enjoy whatever weather is around you!
hugs... love and blessings,
::Tam::

Psalm 143:8

No comments: