Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, March 10, 2008

eeeeeeeeek..... I've been tagged


Tagged by: Angela

The tag rules are:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged
So here are 7 random things about me:

1) I'm a Christian and proud of it. I love my God and He loves me!!!
2) I have 6 perfect kids and 5 precious grandbabies
3) Married to the greatest man on the planet!
4) Live in a beautiful home my husband built us.
5) LOVE to craft!!!!! Mostly with my mom ... daughter and sis-in-law.
6) Love to go to my kids baseball games!!! Am overjoyed that they love to play.
7) My Daddy is my Angel in Heaven and my Hero............... I love you daddy!
8) I am the proud owner of CarltonCandyCovers - which I have expanded to other wonderfully fun mini business's. WrappedtoGo igotmugs
9) I love helping others. I will do what I can! Always!
10) I am a serious Coffee-o-holic!!! Coffee-o-holic!!! Coffee-o-holic!!!

Oops........... I went over 7.... oh well........... guess the coffee kicked in.... hehheheheeee


2 comments:

tracy said...

Tammy, you are so talented. Your things are gorgeous. May I put a link to your blog in mine, please?
Tracy

teakaycee said...

Oh hon........thank you for the compliment... and I would be honored if you added my blog link to yours. I hope I may do the same in return. :)
::Tam::