Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Sharing...........

Busy Busy Busy.....
I have so many projects going ... I'm starting to actually worry.... hehehheeeee
I have a few more granny squares to finish for a project. I did get a couple more granny's done for the "Hooking for a Cure" project. Need to get those mailed out!
I'm a few rows and boarder away from being done with a baby blanket.
But .... for a little sharing of things I do have done.
These are slipper socks I loom knitted for my youngest... he loves them!!!!!!

These next three pics are of a few of the several Prayer Shawls I have made for family and friends that were in need of comfort during a tough time.

Okay... off to finish this one square and maybe I'll be back for more sharing. :)
Have a wonderful night..... sleep well.... and remember to count your blessings!
God Bless,
::Tam::
1John 3:18




No comments: