Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, March 15, 2019

This morning updates......



Flood Emergency
Interstates, highways, closures
Evacuations
911 Outage

Read the latest HERE from

KETV 7abc


Dear Lord God....
I pray for safety for all in Nebraska!!!  Safety for homeowners...pets... farmers... livestock... family... friends & wildlife!  Oh Father... thank you for all you do... for answers to prayers...even when they aren't the ones we expect or want!  We know that your way is the only and best way!  But Lord... please hear my prayers!  Keep Nebraska safe!   ~ in Jesus Name *Amen ~


huge hugs
lots of love
and pounds of prayers
Tammy






No comments: