Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, March 28, 2019

Thankful Thursday.....


~ Today I am Thankful for …………….

} my Father God! I’ve needed Him a lot lately and He’s been right there!
}Prayers!  I pray for ……
          * all who have been effected by the recent flood!!!  So heart breaking!
          * a dear friend at work going through some rough issues which result in stepping back and making a decision of possible changes.
          * my daughters new adventure in selling Usborne Books
          * my migraine to go away!
          * the weather.  We need lots of dry days!
} coffee!!!  Lots & Lots of coffee!!!
} my children!  I love them so much!!!
} my grandbabies!!  They are all so sweet!  I want to hug them all and never let go!
} my job!!!  God is so good!
} my mechanic!  One vehicle at a time … one issue at a time… and priced just right for our bank accounts!
} my flower seed business!
} more coffee…. Much more coffee!
} yarn, crochet hooks & knitting needles
} my family!!!
} my church!
} payment plans!
} my lawyers! 
} my accountant!
} Coffee… Coffee … Coffee!   Did I mention Coffee!?
} being able to make plans to take a couple short vacations this summer to see my sweet boys and their beautiful wives!
} Netflix…. watching shows that Ken and I used to watch together… brings back good memories!  I sure do miss him!

God Bless you all!
Tammy

No comments: