Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, March 2, 2019

Satisfying Saturday................

(¯`v´¯) A Satisfying Saturday is....
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.
... a day that starts with God 
... the sun shinning so beautifully bright you forget how cold it is outside
... a fresh pot of coffee 
... having several flower seed orders to fill
... getting plenty of puppy kisses from my girls Autumn & Molly
... getting some things done to help with your plans for the future.
... laughing with your mom
... looking across the room and seeing a picture of your love and remembering all the good times and although missing him so very bad... knowing you'll be together again some day Ken
... every time you see or talk to your children... you're reminded of how blessed you really are! I love my babies!
... your youngest rolling his eyes at you because he thinks you're a goof ball. LOL
... knowing tomorrow I get to see my church family!
Have a wonderfully satisfying Saturday everyone! 
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.


God Bless
Tammy

No comments: