Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, March 18, 2019

Nebraska Flood 2019.....



Good Morning family & friends.....
I thought I would give you a few updates on how things are going out here in Nebraska.
You can read some news HERE.


 Sapp Brothers in Iowa of Hwy 2




Here is the updated status of postal operations as of Monday, March 18
Normal Operations Resumed:
Beemer
Elba
Ericson
Ewing
Gibbon
Hoskins
Missouri Valley
Niobrara
Norfold Post Office and P&DF
Pleasanton
Schuyler
Spencer
Wood River
Staplehurst
Locations with retail services but no deliveries:
Bristow
Butte
Cedar Bluff
Craig
Hooper
Lynch
Naper
Scribner
Spencer
Uehling
Delivery but no retail:
Dannebrog
Duncan
Osmond
Pacific Junction
St. Edward
Verdigre
All operations temporarily suspended:
Cedar Creek
Fremont
Hamburg
Nickerson
North Bend
Plattsmouth
Valley
Waterloo
Winslow



huge hugs
lots of love
and pounds of prayers
Tammy

No comments: