Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, February 1, 2014

Today I am..............

~ Thankful for........
= Saturdays.
= Coffee!!!...
= an awesome time of worship last night at the Paul Baloche concert! God tugged on my David's heart a little more last night than usual. Hallelujah!
= my sweet friend Amy for inviting me to the concert! It was awesome spending time with her!!!
= the lovely soft dusting of snow. Reminds me how incredible God is.
= my mechanic!!! My Jeep is running great! Patrick's is next for some work!
= getting 2 miles in yesterday!
= Patrick & Michael having fun at the Winter Dance last night.
= coffee!!!
= being able to spend my day crocheting......or knitting!
= my new slippers! They are nice and cushiony so my heel doesn't hurt so bad when I walk!
= appreciation of my crocheted or knitted things! It does my heart good to see my creations being worn or used!!!
= my beautiful children!!! Mommy loves you to pieces Melvin... Christopher... Jamie... Patrick... Michael... & David!
= my Keurig!!!
= Gods awesome love ... mercy ... & forgiveness!
.......For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?” (Hebrews 13:5, 6)

Have the best... snowy... beautiful Saturday ever!!!

No comments: