Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, February 3, 2014

A good day to be ...........

~ Thankful for.......
- Coffee!
- time with my beautiful daughter!
- time with 3 of my silly little grandbabies!
- lots of crocheting done between my daughter and I! We sure had those hooks flyin'!
- being able to at least get half my laundry done! Maybe my washer will play nice tomorrow!
- my snackmaster! Love kitchen gadgets!
- more coffee!...
- the new shower head in our shower! Ahhh....nice!
- my heel hurting enough to keep my mind off my raging headache!
- staying home today!
- a case full of movies for the grand kids to watch!
- hand lotion for my poor dry hands!
- some more coffee!
- God never forgetting me when others so easily do!
- I am worn out from sobbing. All night I flood my bed with weeping, drenching it with my tears. My vision is blurred by grief; my eyes are worn out because of all my enemies. Go away, all you who do evil, for the Lord has heard my weeping. The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord will answer my prayer. (Psalms 6:6-9)

Love... Love... Love from me to you!
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: