Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thankful for................


... 2 hour late start for school!
... fresh cup of coffee from my Keurig!
... 4 wheel drive!
... the beautiful Wintery sunrise this morning!
... strawberry yogurt!
... getting a few more things crocheted yesterday!...
... snow days!
... another fresh cup of coffee!
... my heal feeling a little better today!
... morning prayer!!!
... forgiven debt!!!! God is amazing!
... having the afternoon to spend with my mom!
... Doctors... Mechanics... Fireman... Police officers... etc. God Bless you all!
... living in a small town/community! The love outweighs the gossip!
... yet another fresh cup of coffee! Love my Keurig!
... God showing us everyday how much He loves us! We just need to pay attention better!!
... “And don’t be concerned about what to eat and what to drink. Don’t worry about such things. These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers all over the world, but your Father already knows your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need. (Luke 12:29-31)

Hugs... Love... & Blessings to you all today!!!

No comments: