Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, September 30, 2011

My baby and his new vehicle.....................

Can you believe this? I cant.............. when did he get old enough to drive?
Well...............after several hours of several days..................living on craigslist........... we finally
found him a good vehicle. Its really a nice Jeep. 4x4 and his favorite color.... green.
Its been to our mechanic and has a few things that need to be done to make it reliable and safe for him to drive..... but it was a good buy!
A new chapter in our lives! Amazing how the years have flown by! Before I know it ... Michael and David will be driving! *sigh*
Umm...... you think he loves his new Jeep..................alot? hehehehehhehe :)

Treasure each and every day... they come and go so quickly!
have a great evening everyone!

God Bless

.::Tam::.


No comments: