Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gettin' to be a big boy...........

I cant believe how big Daytona has gotten! Its hard to see but that is a quarter next to him .... he used to be the same size as that quarter!
He has the funniest personality! And he is just a touch spoiled! (shhhh... Ken would say TOTALLY SPOILED) hehehehehehe :)
He is so much fun to have! He's great company.... I love watching him be silly in his tank... and like I said... his personality is so funny! He loves bananas... but only if I hand feed them to him! Oh the look I will get if I even think for a minute of just dropping them in the tank for him to get himself!
Whats crazy is he will eat his peas if I just drop those in.

Anyway... just wanted to share a recent picture of our fun little guy!
thanks for stoppin' by
have a wonderful day
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: