Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another fun Swap over at the 'ville.............

Oh....................this was an awesome swap!!! Its called a "Java Swap"
Just look at this pile of goodies!!! My swap buddy spoiled me pretty good!!! Oh... and the coffee is all wonderful :) The scarf is so thick and warm!!! The yarn is really soft! And the chocolate covered espresso beans......................YUM!!!!

This here is the swap package I sent back to my buddy! She really liked it! *whew*
I sent her a few skeins of yarn............ some yummy coffee!!!! A swiffer cover... Travel Coffee cup cozy.... a couple of dishcloths... some calorie conscious snacks... and a hook holder canister made by crocheting a cover for a Coffee can then I added a nice flower to it to give it a little personality. :)
Thanks for poppin' in.
have a great day!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: