Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Homecoming Dance......................

Omy................ has a year gone by already!? Wow.... .Homecoming time again!
Well.................. Patrick wanted to dress his best.................so back to the tux store we went!

Here he is almost ready to go...................
Wow........... he is so grown up!
Okay... coat on.............ready to go get his date!



Omy.................He's gone MIB! Now that is one good lookin' guy! Where did my baby go?


Aww................... at the dance with his date! Patrick and K are so sweet!


Oh yeah............... once again........... the two best dressed men at the dance.......... Mr. Warren and Patrick! Lookin' good guys!



Patrick had a great time! Danced... laughed and had fun with his friends and girlfriend!

Thanks for droppin' by!

have a great weekend!

.::Tam::.

No comments: