Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just Utterly cute stuff...............

Remember these 'cow' Kitchen Britches I posted about in a previous post? Well........ I made a tote bag for that same lovely lady that is also 'cow' themed. heheheheeee
I sure hope she likes them. They should be arriving at her place today or tomorrow. I cant wait to see what she thinks.... :)



found nice 'cow' fabric to line the tote with!



hugs...........
love............
blessings...........
.::Tam::.
**The Lord doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.
~ 1 Samuel 16:7**

No comments: