Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, September 25, 2009

Fabulous Friday..........

Good morning............... How is everyone this Fabulous Friday?
As you probably have noticed...... my blog has taken on a new look. Well... it was kind of a 'no choice' deal. I woke this morning early to find that all over my blog was posted "photobucket bandwidth exceeded" So... after research.. I discovered it was the background template I had been using......... so........ digging around the the html garble... I was able to toss the old one and replace it with this new look. Sometimes a fresh look is needed!
The boys are home from school today as it has been Parent / Teacher Conferences the last couple days...... so they have a day of fun being outside planned! Later for dinner we are going to create our own kabobs and cook them over out campfire in the back corner of our yard.
David took some time this morning to snuggle with the class Guinea Pig that he got to bring home and babysit for the weekend. The two of them look pretty comfy!!!!!

This is a little amigurumi I made for a swap. He's my own creation and I have to say.. I love him! The boys and I have decided his name to be 'Peek-a-boo'. He's a shy little fellow.. but once he warms up to you.... he makes a great little buddy for crafting... homework... or just relaxing with a movie. I sure do hope my swap buddy likes him! The boys are a bit sad to see him go........ so I guess I may need to make another Peek-a-boo friend for our house.

Well... off I go to get a refill on my coffee... start a load of laundry and tend to a few things around here before we do our big kabob dinner and off to the Homecoming football game at the High School.
you all have a Fantastic Friday... and a Wonderful Weekend!
hugs..........love..... & blessings,
.::Tam::.

**God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Ephesians 2:8 **

No comments: