Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Keep the Faith..........



Each and everyone one of us
are going through tough times right now,
but God is getting ready
to bless you in a way that only
He can. Keep the faith.


**Father, I ask You to bless
my friends, relatives and those that
I care deeply for, who are reading
this right now.
Show them a new revelation
of your love and power.
Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister
to their spirit at this very moment.
Where there is pain,
give them your peace and mercy.
Where there is self-doubt,
release a renewed confidence
through yourgrace.
Where there is need,
I ask you to fulfill their needs.
Bless their homes, families,
finances, their goings and their comings.
In Jesus' precious name.
Amen.!**




hugs...........
Love..............
blessings...........
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure needed this today!!!