Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Show & Share......

Thought I would take a minute to share a few things I've made lately.

Pineapple Granny Square for a comfortghan
Round Ripple Blanket for VJGC

Beanie and booties for a friend!


Thanks for stopping by and peeking!!!
have a Wonderful day!!!
hugs...........
love...............
blessings.............
.::Tam::.
**So if you are presenting a sacrifice at the altar in the Temple and you suddenly remember that someone has something against you, leave your sacrifice there at the altar. Go and be reconciled to that person. Matthew 5:23-24**

1 comment:

Shana Putnam said...

I love that square!! Gorgeous and the rr is awesome too!