Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, June 14, 2009

2009 Springfield Slam Tournament.........

Champions!!!

GO ANGELS!!!

Third Tournament....... Third Championship Trophy!



Another weekend of fun!!! Baseball families hanging out watching our boys play ball... cheering them on... supporting them and being very proud of their sportsmanship!

We had a GREAT tailgate Mexican dinner between games! I'm pretty sure we have become professionals!!!

Great job boys!!! Once again you make your parents proud... by your show of skills and the way you honor your families with your sportsmanship!



hugs........

love..............

blessings............

Apple Pie and Baseball.............


.::Tam::.



**If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.
~ Ecclesiastes 4:10**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coooooooooool
GREAT Pic. :)
Congrats

Shana Putnam said...

You have an award waiting for you at my blog here. Have a beautiful day!
http://blazeandcrochet.blogspot.com/2009/06/kreativ-blogger-award.html