Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good day for a BabyShower..........

Yesterday was oh so very busy.... but it was a good busy.
Morning started off with David having a baseball game... which they won............. Go little Angels.
Michael had a game right after David's. This will was the second game he has played this season... due to the relapse. He is still carrying around 20+ pounds of water weight... but was feeling better ... so wanted to try and play a few innings. He did GREAT! He played 3 innings... and spent the last two cheering on his team. The did great ... only losing by 1 run.
I'm so proud of Michael for getting in there and giving it a try. I think the exercise was good for him.
Then I was off to my moms to ride with her to my daughters Baby Shower that a friend of hers hosted for her. Mom and I ended up being in charge of games and prizes.
Here are a few pics of some of the door prizes I made for the Shower.............
Flower Coaster setWashcloth with body soap and lotion
Dishcloth with dishsoap
Dishcloth with matching scrubby
Washcloth with candle
This is what I made my daughter for the baby. The blanket is a combination of a 'V' stitch and 'Shell' stitch. Kinda made it up as I went along.

Blanket...sweater...beanie...and itty bitty tote bag


Well.... off to tend to Michael.... yesterday took it out of him.
Have a WONDERFUL Day!
hugs............
love....................
blessings.....................
.::Tam::.
**This is the message we heard from Jesus and now declare to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all.
~ 1 John 1:5**


2 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

I love all the things you made!!

Ally said...

Lots of cute stuff!