Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where does the time go?

Wow... can you believe my baby is 13? *sigh* Wow... a teenager... my big boy.
I thought I would just take this post to share a couple pics. I need to get a few more d/loaded from my daughter of Patricks cake and such.
But here is Patrick on the left and his friend Josh on the right at Chuck E Cheese playing a MarioKart racing game. We had so much fun. Patrick had a great day... and his friend Josh said that Chuck E Cheese was a pretty cool place. :)

This is what a 13 yr old that had a Baseball game immediately following a Track Meet looks like when its all over. Track Meet ended at 6:10pm ... Baseball Game started at 6:30pm
Patrick ran the last heat ... jumped in the van changed into his Ball Uniform on the way to the field... jumped out.. and headed straight to the Pitching mound to pitch. *whew*
Charlie had to snuggle with his buddy.
have a wonderful day............
Bless someone with a little extra patience today!

hugs... love and blessings,
.::Tam::.


**For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ.
~ Philippians 3:8**

1 comment:

Shana Putnam said...

Bless his heart, I bet he was worn out for sure!!