Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday is here..............


No more school……………………. Yeah!!! I get to have my babies home with me for 3 months! I would dance around the house…but my head hurts… so I’ll just dance in my chair… .hehehheeheee

Our weekend is full of Baseball games. Tomorrow morning David and Michael have games… (doubt Michael will be up to playing... he is struggling with 20+ lbs of extra water weight and generally not feeling real good) Patrick also has a game in the morning… so Ken and I may end up separate for a while…. Patrick is on a Select Traveling team and they are participating in a Tournament this weekend. He has two games tomorrow and one on Sunday.
Patrick is also playing for his regular league team…. (PeeWee’s) and has been asked to play on the older boys team (Pony’s) due to lack of players and him being a good little ball player. Pretty cool huh? He’s the oldest on the PeeWee team and the youngest on the Pony team!
I think this is going to be a good character builder this summer for him
So if you caught all that... Patrick is playing for 3 teams this summer..... we will be at alot of baseball games. Patrick x3 Michael and David. YEAH!
I’m keeping busy with trying to catch up on crochet commitments tending to Michael .. and not neglecting the others.
My youngest grandbaby is back home with mommy and daddy after them being out of town for a very dear friends funeral for the last couple days…. I love that little man to pieces.. but …..whew………… he wears grandma out! Hehheee
He will be 2 in July… and is a BUSY little guy.
I started a Quilt’ghan for Michael. He brought home a really cute graphed out picture last week from school that he did using math problems.
I saw it and immediately thought of making a ‘ghan out of it.

I think Michael will get a kick out of having a blanket out of a picture he created.
I think I may dig through old school papers and see if I can find pics from the other two and make them quiltghans too.

Okay…. Off I go…. Need to get some address labels on boxes and get them stacked by the door for tomorrow morning before we head out to ball games.
But first ... a little show and share.............

Tote I made for a swap on the 'ville

Gecko bookmark that has become a toy for the boys...

Kittens in a row 'ghan for our kitty (Charlie)

You all have a Fabulous Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!!!!


**The man whispered, "God, speak to me." And a meadowlark sang. But the man did not hear.So the man yelled "God, speak to me!" And the thunder & lightning rolled across the sky. But the man did not listen.The man looked around and said, "God, let me see you." And a star shined brightly. But the man did not see.And, the man shouted, "God, show me a miracle." And a life was born. But the man did not notice.So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me, God, and let me know you are here."Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man. But the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.This is a great reminder that God is always around us in the little and simple things that we take for granted...even in our electronic age.The man cried "God, I need your help"...and an e-mail arrived reaching out with good news and encouragement.But the man deleted it and continued crying....."The good news is that you are loved." Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect.**

hugs........
love...............
blessings..............
.::Tam::.

**Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.
~ Revelation 3:20**

No comments: