Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, April 9, 2009

And the Winner is......................

Congratulation rose$bud
You are the WINNER of this cute little set. I don't seem to have an email address to contact you... so I'm hoping you will read my blog over this Easter weekend. If I haven't had a response from you ... I'll have to draw again. So PLEASE .......................... come post your email or email me(address on side bar) your address.
Yeah................ everyone congratulate rose$bud!

I know I kinda ended up dragging this out... but darn we had so much go on/happen to and around our family this last few weeks.... it was tough to stay focused on things that needed to be done.
But here we are ... winner found.
I think I will be doing this again for Mother's Day... so keep an eye out.

have a GREAT day all......
hugs... love & blessings,
.::Tam::.

**Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. No one who comes to me will ever be hungry again. Those who believe in me will never thirst."
~ John 6:35**

2 comments:

Ally said...

Congrats Rosebud!

sissie said...

Congrats Rosebud!!