Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, February 11, 2021

My Journey....day 2

 Evening everyone......

How are all of you doing!  Hope your day was awesome!

I slept okay last night.  

I had a day full of tests today! So far what the doctors are seeing are issues with my liver.  So... more tests tomorrow.  They started me on some meds today.... diuretics and antibiotics.   I’m feeling better today... but definitely not myself !  I’m so tired ... my body is just exhausted!  

But .... with all things... I trust the Lord!  I know no matter what He will be with me every step of the way!  My God is amazing and will never leave me!  

Well everyone.... I’m going to shut off the lights and try to rest.

I’ll update you more tomorrow!

Sleep well 

God bless

Tammy 💕


No comments: