Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, February 12, 2021

My Journey..... day 3

☕️🌨 Good morning everyone .....

Didn’t sleep much.... but that’s okay... nothing really new for me!

Had breakfast... took a shower and took my meds... I’m ready for the day of more tests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance..." (James 1:2)

Consider it joy... easier said than done sometimes.  You see... its simple to praise God through the celebrations of life, but praising Him through the storm is where your measure of faith is strengthened.

We are literally told we are going to go through it!  And in those times we need to be honest... with ourselves.. God and those we call on for prayer about where we are in our trials!  We are all a work in progress and that is where the transparency in our walk... asking for prayer and talking to God comes into play.  The key is practicing our faith and being transparent on our journey, so when we struggle... our faith support can stand in the gap,

"Blessed is the one who perseveres under trials because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those that love Him." (James 1:12)

Oh... right... crown of life... eternity... with God... definitely want that!  Trials.. worth it!

People use to ask me when Ken was sick... when are you going to have your breakdown?  I'm now getting that question from the few I've shared my trial with personally.   In fact... this question was and has been asked so often... I honestly wonder... maybe I am in denial and don't know it... I mean that is what denial is.  But I'm not in denial, I'm standing in faith!

This issue with my liver could make life much harder ... yes,  but I serve a God that tells me regardless of what life throws at me ... He has me!

I have learned that faith is like a muscle... the more you use it... the stronger it becomes!  I still have to check myself about things from time to time...
Have I prayed about it as much as I've talked ab out it?
Have I looked in the Word before asking the world?

Faith in God will order your steps to ensure you are provided the tools to be prepared.

God definitely ordered my steps to prepare me for this marathon before I even knew it was coming .. in the messages preached at church!

I know I  will need a plan to ensure I will stay positive and keep myself in faith throughout this illness of whatever it is.  I am going to start writing again.  Every time I'm feeling down... overwhelmed... or my thoughts become negative I will write something regarding my walk with Christ.

He turns messes into messages every single day!  And this is just the beginning of this testimony.  We aren't promise a life absent of struggle.  We are promised a life with God!  Stand in your faith and watch Him deliver, every... single... time!


God Bless you all...

Tammy 💗

No comments: