Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, November 5, 2019

30 days of thanks... day #5


I’m thankful today for my wonderful mommy!  The Lord blessed me with the best parents ever!  I grew up being a “daddy’s girl” for sure... but my mommy is my best friend!  She’s there for me always!  Yesterday was a tough day as I mourned the loss of one of my fur babies!  My mom was right there with me the whole time.  Trip to the vet to make arrangements for Autumn... hugs all day as I needed them... and lunch out to help take my mind off some of my sadness!
All that was made easy as I am also very thankful for the best job ever and all the folks I work with who helped me be able to stay home yesterday and tend to things and have my emotional time in peace!
My mom is amazing!  She’s strong... smart... caring... understanding... forgiving... supportive... and a gentle Christian woman!  I love her so much.💕

No comments: