Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, November 3, 2019

30 days of thanks.... day #3



I’m thankful for the absolutely awesome time I had taking a little vacation with my daughter Jamie to see my son Patrick and his wife K Marie !  The time traveling with my daughter was so wonderful! The time spent visiting with my son... his wife and a couple of their friends was so much fun!  That trip was exactly what I needed!  God has blessed me with the best children ever!  Through all the ups and downs of raising children... through the trials of everyday disappointments... miscommunication... and misunderstandings... one thing that will always be constant is that I love my children unconditionally with all my heart!  Thank you Lord for my children šŸ’•

No comments: