Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, November 30, 2019

30 days of thanks...... day #30

Today I am Thankful for......

... God!
... coffee
... my amazing children
... my beautiful grandchildren
... my wonderful mommy
... my awesome brother
... memories of my sweet husband
... Gods love
... freedom
... our military
... our first responders
... my mechanic
... the postal service
... my office family
... my church family
... my amazing pastor
... beautiful weather
... Gods presence
... music
... dear friends
... prayers
... forgiveness
... second chances
... future plans
... Gods grace

God bless you all
💕Tammy

No comments: