Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, May 27, 2019

Monday.....

~ Good Morning....
How's everyone's weekend going so far?  Mine's been pretty busy!  Yard work... baking... cleaning... working on my flower seed business... and then finding time to get some crochet projects worked on.
Today is a special... emotional and very important day! 

Memorial Day is important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life.



Thank you for Service .....
my Dad - Stewart E. Witte
my Husband - Kenneth W. Carlton
my son - Melvin and my Daughter-in-law - K.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Happy 1 year Anniversary you two!  I love you both so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God Bless
Tammy

No comments: