Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, May 10, 2019

Fantastic Friday.............


   ~ GOOD MORNING!!!


Well.. .I didn't get much sleep last night... but that's okay.  My mind was too busy to relax.  Last nights Sermon was awesome and had me really thinking and listening to God.


~ God just spoke to me ... telling me....
Heaven isn't the reward you get for being good
its not your allowance for getting your chores done on your "to do" list
You cant EARN a spot in Heaven.


Heaven is open to you by Gods never ending love and grace.
its your GIFT given to you simply because your Father God loves you.
Through your acknowledgement of Him.... Love Him back!!  Truly Love Him! 


------------------------------------------------------


Spent a lot of time praying last night.  There are some issues in my life that definitely need serious prayer!   So.... I pray and leave it in God's hands!  Feels real good to let it go and let God have it! 
You know... its okay for me to be sad... hurt... and even angry about the trials that go on... but I can't "Live" in those feelings... those will only create wholes for Satan to get in!   So... feel it.. pray about it and let God have it!!!


------------------------------------------------------


Sharing a proud moment!  My sweet Daughter-in-law K. had her first solo flight yesterday morning! She is amazing!  I'm so happy for her and my son! 
 
Patrick is one happy and proud husband!

------------------------------------------------------------------


*Thank you Patrick for being a wonderful Marine Husband!

** Thank you Sarah for being a wonderful Navy Wife!


Many Blessings
Tammy💕

No comments: