Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, May 20, 2019

God Speaks...Be Still & Listen


  
~ Good Morning ........

Hope all is well with everyone!  My mind sure has been on overtime lately!  God has really been speaking to me... mostly through music on the radio... but even in just things that are happening around me. 
This time of year is kinda rough in itself.   Ken's Birthday this month... then the anniversary of  Ken's passing and Father's Day next month.  *sigh*
But its been a bit more of a struggle over the last couple months... with this... along with some heart breaking issues.   At first I was totally pulled in by Satan and listening to the lies.  But God being the perfect Father that he is... knew I was needing him bad.  So He stepped in and started to speak to me.  I started praying... then I gave all my issues over to Him.  Then I kept praying and praying.  He kept speaking to me... keeping me focused on Him so that when Satan would pop in... I was able to fight him off with God's words and truth!

This is part of the way God has been speaking to me over the last couple weeks... 'Memories'
Ken took me and our two youngest to the Winter Jam Concert in January of 2016.  One of the Christian Artists were 'for KING & COUNTRY.  They spoke about a song there were about to sing... "Priceless".   It really touched Ken's heart.   So after that song was over... he excused himself saying he'd be right back.   He returned with this.....


......and said, "Wear this necklace as a reminder that you are priceless!" 
You see .. this Priceless Coin Necklace features two charms ... an Australian two-cent coin, and the "for KING & COUNTRY" crest.   Then he showed me the ribbon bracelet he bought himself.  This meant a lot to him to wear this along with my necklace... it worked also for a teaching tool for our boys... reminding them to Respect & Honor women.



I've never taken my charm off from the day Ken gave it to me.  It reminds me everyday how much he loved me. And how much God loves me.
  
 God has also been speaking to me through songs on the radio. 
Of course ... this one keeps playing....




Along with .... God Only Knows
I've also been experiencing Gods love for me through a few awesome blessings He has placed upon me... leaving me with peace ... comfort & strength. 
Spending time praying... giving my issues and trials over to God and sitting still and quiet to listen to Him has made such a difference in mental/emotional state!  God is Amazing... He is true... He is faithful! 


Thank you to everyone that stops by my little blog!   I pray you all have an amazing day and week.
If you're feeling stressed... sad... beaten up emotionally... Be Still... and know God is there!!

Huge Hugs... Lots of Love... & Bountiful Blessings to you all
Tammy💕
* Submit yourselves, then, to God.  Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. - James 4:7

No comments: