Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today I'm Thankful for,.....

.:: Coffee!!!
.:: my mom giving up her mechanic appointment so I could have it for an emergency fix on my Jeep!
.:: our mechanic being the best ever in the world! Thank you for fixing my Jeep! ( Blaha Service in Bellevue)
.:: spending the day with my mom!
.:: my space heater!
.:: more coffee!
.:: filling my Jeep for $2.85 a gallon!
.:: strawberry yogurt!...
.:: getting 3 miles in today!
.:: the car wash at our new Hy Vee!
.:: and more coffee!
.:: yarn!
.:: the neighboring school Weeping Water putting on a Memorial Pink Out game tonight at the girls basketball game!
.:: Gods word.......
So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace. For the sinful nature is always hostile to God. It never did obey God’s laws, and it never will. That’s why those who are still under the control of their sinful nature can never please God. (Romans 8:6-8)

God loves you all and so do I!


hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: