Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, January 21, 2014

~*~ Thankful for ......


- coffee!
- extra strength excedrin migraine
- pretty decent weather today
- washer playing nice today so I can get laundry done!
- steaks for dinner!
- coffee!
- getting a lot of crocheting done today!
- my boys helping with some chores!...
- Patricks girl buying milk for us today on her way over so the boys wouldn't "DIE"
- the boys server running well today and having some kids playing on it!
- coffee!
- being toasty warm in my sitting room today while I crocheted!
- having my iPad read my Bible to me today so I didn't have to strain my eyes with this headache!
- today's Bible verse......
“Love your enemies! Do good to them. Lend to them without expecting to be repaid. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked. You must be compassionate, just as your Father is compassionate. (Luke 6:35, 36)

Love you all!!!
 
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: