Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, January 15, 2014

~Thankful for........



.:: Coffee!!!
.:: my mom!!!
.:: exercising and eating smart today!
.:: my ice maker!
.:: my sweet family!
.:: awesome friends!
.:: living in a great community!
.:: coffee!...
.:: my yarn supply
.:: low calorie snacks
.:: subway sandwiches!
.:: white out
.:: great weather
.:: God's word.....
If someone says, “I love God,” but hates a Christian brother or sister, that person is a liar; for if we don’t love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see? (1 John 4:20)

.:: love you all!
 
 
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: