Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, July 18, 2013

Show & Share ......

Well.... I've been keeping my crochet hook quite busy lately!
I made another one of these ripple afghans.... I love the pattern!


I used some of the left over yarn from the Ripple Afghan to make these two Charity Squares.
I'm about done with this Ruffle Scarf order!   These scarves are so easy and fun to make!

Well all............Thanks for stoppin' in!
I'm off to get these scarves done and then start on another Ripple Afghan!  :)
Have an awesome day!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

3 comments:

Sharon Marie said...

Beautiful. I've seen this pattern before and was wondering if it was difficult to make.

teakaycee said...

Oh no... not at all Sharon...... you will love it!
Give it a try!
I'm on #3.... and have plans for making more!

God Bless
<>< Tam

Sylvia said...

Do you have a link for this pattern?